Thursday, February 28, 2008

HONEYMOON!

Here we are in Mazatlan, Mexico on one of our shore excursions! We got to ride the horses along the beach and then had lunch at this adorable little hut restaurant. After lunch we jumped on the four-wheelers and headed back down the beach collecting sea shells and playing in the ocean! In Puerto Vallarta we got to swim with dolphins- SO amazing! Cabo was one of the best- we got to drive dune buggies all over the city and down to the beach where we got to play in the ocean and lay out. In Manzanillo we just took a bus downtown and walked around the little shops and met some interesting people. Pretty much the cruise was amazing and we had a blast!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am still so so jealous of your honeymoon. I so wish that we would have been able to do something like that.

Monica said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! Let's take a trip to Mexico together, but I don't think that we should invite Stephanie. She would probably just be jealous of our beautiful friendship the whole time we were there, and it would ruin the tender moments we would surely encounter.

Belnap Family said...

I just want you to know how jealous I am!!!!!!! I wish I were somewhere warm and beautiful right now! Kimberly