Wednesday, March 19, 2008

DA PARTAAAA!!!

It was the 100th episode Tuesday night and wow it was a good one.. My BF Monica and I had our own little party to celebrate- haha.. call us obsessed? okay maybe we are- and proud of it. It is pretty much the greatest show ever made and yes we are addicted.
Here we are about to dive into the cake that I made. YUMMY!!
Just an up close of the cake.. haha- I really just did this to make both my husband and Monica laugh, but it was fun none the less. If you will, take notice to that hot bod behind the cake- that would be the one and only Chad Michael Murry, Monica and I just LOVE him!!
This would be me in front of my "One Tree Hill" wall... haha (again, made to make them laugh, mostly Jeremy)... I just found some pics on the internet, printed them and posted them all over the wall.
GOTTA LOVE IT! I have all the seasons if anyone is interested in catching up, having Tuesday night parties, and enjoying some quality girl time with no boys and no kids...

1 comment:

Monica said...

We are such dorks- I love it. You did an excellent job on the decorations and the cake. It was nice to be able to feast our eyes on the fantastic scenery even during the commercials! How will we ever survive the sad and empty weeks to come? We need to find something else to do until April 15th.