Wednesday, March 19, 2008

***ONE TREE HILL***

So for those of you who don't know me very well. I absolutely love these people and the television series... One Tree Hill. I have even successfully gotten a few people of my own addicted as well- mostly Monica ( Chris is too, even though he would never admit it, and we are slowly working on my Jeremy)!! Anyway, Monica and I have made Tuesday nights our own special nights- gives her a break from the Mommy life and us a chance to just chill as females and enjoy our obsession with the drama on TV. We had a party last night to celebrate the 100th episode and Woa Momma was it a goodin! ;)

2 comments:

Monica said...

So many beautiful people... So much drama... So much fun for us!

Monica said...

I can't believe that you are abandoning me tomorrow!