Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jeremy's Birthday!

Okay I realize that I am in serious deep water with people.. (cough cough) Steph and Monica, for not posting in like 7 years so I dedicated tonight to trying to catch up! Or at least post a couple important ones! haha. This was way back in April, the 4th to be exact on my man's birthday! His family came down and with the help of Monica I threw him a party. It was so fun to have everyone together. His family totally rocks! They are so active and when you get them all together there is never a dull moment. I'm so lucky to be a part of their family! Love you guys!


Here is my boy now... blowing out his candles all by himself! Isn't he such a big boy? **Notice out nieces and nephews in the background just dying for him to fail so that they can help him! Little did they all know that I set him up to fail by placing trick candles on the cake about every other one. For those of you why may not know, trick candles don't just blow out on the first try. They re-light themselves and it takes a few good heavy blows to put them out. All the kids loved that he couldn't do it and were quick to come to his rescue!



Here they go! They all pretty much kicked Jeremy out of his spot and went to town on these cakes until every last candle was nothing but smoking! So cute!


Here is Jeremy with a few people from the party! The one with her head chopped out is Jocie, Jeremy's younger sister. Next is Ian and baby Layla, and then Jeremy's mommy. Here he is unwrapping his present from his briallant brothers who so happily wrapped his presents from them in a trash bag! haha- Chris decided to get Jeremy one of those little toys that when you hold the trigger down it spins a little plastic circle thingy at high power and shoots it extremely high into the air. What you all don't know is that about a week prior to this party mister Jeremy was playing with a similar toy that Chris and Monica's boys own. He decided to aim it at my face and let go of the trigger, causing it to shoot with high force directly at my face. Needless to say I got extremely upset. Apparently Chris thought is was funny and decided to get Jeremy one of his own. Thanks Chris! haha
OH and here is Justin's SUPER DUPER gift! ugh. The wonder bochee ball set! (or however you spell it). This game is complety pointless and not very fun at all, but the entire George family, especially the boys, absolutely LOVe it! Justin knows that I am not a huge fan of it and decided to bless us with our very own set. It is obvious that these two brothers of his put their minds together with some sort of vendeta against me as they planned what to get my husband for his birthday. Thanks again boys! We love you! :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy two month late birthday to Jeremy. I'm sorry that Chris and Justin hate you haha j/k they only target the ones they love. I'm so glad that you FINALLY updated!

Monica said...

It's a Christmas miracle!!!!! I'm so proud of you Alisha!
So, in the two months since Jeremy has had his very own shooting toy thing (that is the technical term), have you been able to sneak it away and get him back for the time he shot you in the face?!