Sunday, June 29, 2008

OUR NEW BABY!

K I know there are a lot of pics of this, but I am estatic! After six years of driving that NEON of mine I finally got a new car. Jeremy might argue that it is 'our' car, but I will fight that battle to the end. He won the battle of us keeping the paid off neon and trading in the cute jetta that I loved, but I shall win this war! :)
Anyway thanks to Steph's wonderful husband, we are now the proud owners of this beauty! A 2007 Mazda 6! It is practically my dream car, well it soon will be in a few weeks when the sun roof is put in!
This is after all the paper work and signing our lives away! They handed us the keys and said "congratulations!" This was, however, an hour and a half after their posted closing time- so I am sure they were just as ready as us to go home!
Here is our favorite car dealer now! Michael Martinez! (He is just modeling the car... or giving it a hug goodbye- not exactly sure) I'm telling you, this man went to a lot of trouble for us and after searching and searching, he found us the greatest car which was exactly what we were looking for. Not only did he find us what we wanted, he did it all and stayed late that night ON HIS BIRTHDAY so that we could take it home! He missed his birthday dinner and a night with his family just for us! We love him! If any of you have a need for a new car let me know and i will for sure hook you up with this man! You will NOT be disapointed :) Thanks Mike YOU ARE GREAT!


In Lieu of us all being "family" we decided to take a family photo with the new car! It sure was fun trying to explain to his co-workers how were were all related! Still not sure they comprehended. Nonetheless, this was a great day and we are so excited and thankful! A big THANK YOU to Steph for sharing him with us on his special day and just for being so great. We love you too love muffin!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awe I love you too love muffin. I was happy to share my husband with you. We ended up celebrating his birthday that night and the next night so it worked ok. I am so glad that you liked him ans he was helpful.

Monica said...

YOUR car is very cute. I had fun driving around in it the other night. It sure beats my old lady minivan!

Mike said...

Hey guys, sorry I am just getting to your blog to check this out. I am really glad things have worked out well for you and I appreciate your time and business. And I really don't care what they say, you guys are aren't such bad people after all. Hope to see you soon! Congratulations again.

DAVIS said...

Yay! You have a blog! Your new car is very cute!!! And whats wrong with the neon?

The Cranney's said...

Hey Lady, I have followed your blog ever since I created one and yet you NEVER post. EVER! You have so much good news coming your way, plus your house, your teaching job, etc......So blog! :) Just thought it was ironic that one of your last posts was entitled "your new baby"....your car and you haven't written about the baby girl in that cute little belly of yours. :) Anyways, just thought I would give you a piece. :) Love ya!