Sunday, June 29, 2008

BYE BYE Jetta!

After careful consideration- ha ha scratch that! None at all! haha- Jeremy decided that it was more logical to keep the paid off car and get rid of this adorable car that I loved! Okay okay I know he made the right choice, but believe you me, I put up a fight for the Jetta and was way sad to see it go! It was having issues- *note to everyone: DO NOT buy VW's they are way to expensive to fix and too many things go wrong with them.** Aside from its issues, we still owed some on it and I guess it made more sense to keep the paid off car. It is not that I am empty in the common sense area-I have just had my fill of that Neon of mine. I also knew that when Jeremy vowed to drive the Neon that that would not last. The first day was a bit of a tiff when he took it to work and left me with the Neon, but now we have an understanding and I have agreed to share. haha- The day will come when the neon and I shall finally part and we will have a truck that Jeremy chooses to drive over 'MY' mazda! :)


Here it is! We turned over the keys and said goodbye! :(



Jeremy went back in a second time to double check that we didn't leave anything behind. He was so excited when he found a pile of change in the hidden compartment and of course he took every penny! :) He is so financially savvy...
This picture is soooo priceless. In case you cannot tell, this is Jeremy HUGGING his Jetta goodbye. I could have sworn that as the camera flashed I heard him kiss the car- of course he denies it right to the core, but I am convinced! :)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow Jeremy loved that car hu? He can go visit in the lot as long as it is there. They might even let him 'test' drive it haha

Monica said...

It was a cute car, I would be sad too. Why is it that the cars we hate live forever, and the ones we actually like have to fall apart?

Mike said...

What a glorious day to behold. BTW, the Jetta does have some serious issues so I'm glad you got out of it and let us pay for the repairs. Is it just me or does the interior of the trusty Jetta smell like crayons? Did you lose some down the heater vents? That's gonna cost ya;)

Chris and Marissa said...

Four months ago... Its been that long since you have blogged anything and although I never visited your blog before you posted the "Bye bye jetta" one I think you should probably post something new.

The Cranney's said...

Hey Chicky,
I am so happy I found your blog. I hope you are doing well. We have to plan a trip to Price at the same time so we can see each other. Hope to see you soon.